Our Social Activities
Samiti’s constant endeavour is to spread hope, well-being and happiness for all. We do this by patronizing various social and cultural organizations and undertaking charitable activities from time-to-time. Ensuring the progress and well-being of people by removing financial constraints in the field of education and healthcare, while spreading happiness and joy of community living, is the prime objective.
Organ donation camps:
The Organ Donation Pledge Drive was inaugurated by Lilavati Hospital’s Medical Superintendent Dr.Gawde, in presence of Lilavati Hospital’s Chief Social Worker Deepa Shinde Madam, Transplant Coordinator Pramod Shinge & transplant team, office bearers of Azad Nagar Sarvajanik Utsav Samiti Vijay Sawant, Subodh Chitnis, Ashok Rane, Sachin Nayak, Vivek Save & other members.
Proud to inform that we have successfully completed 515 figure of Organ Donation Pledge forms making us no.1 ganeshotsav mandal in western suburbs who took Initiative & completed figure of 500+ for this social cause.
- Blood donation camps.
- Free medical Check up camps.
- Medical Aid to the needy people.
- Senior citizen cards distribution camp in association with Diginity foundation, Mumbai.
- Samiti every year adopts 15 school going children and do their entire schooling expenses for the year.
- Monetary helps to sportsman who participate in state and national level championship.